Stealth Pivot XL - Essential set
Stealth Pivot XL is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished solid surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
ESSENTIAL SET CONTENT:
- 2 assembled Stealth Pivot XL pivot hinges (400N pre-installed)
- The necessary floor and ceiling screws & plugs
- 2 black silicon pivot mount covers
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment) + metal shims
- Hexagonal pivot mount 0° positioning bolts
- Box content: 36 parts
- Installation instructions
Only the most essential screws and plugs are included for easy on-site installation.
- Size: L 270 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Offset axis 1/4 up to central axis position
- Swing operation: 180° or 360°
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech comfort closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force (400N included)
- Maintenance free design
PIVOT AXIS POSITION:
The hinge can be used in an offset axis configuration from 1/4 up to a central axis configuration as desired. The swing operation is adjustable for 180° or 360° functionality depending on the desired pivot axis position.
Adaptable with 3 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N, 400N and 500N. The hinge is equipped with 400N out of the box. Additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 400N is the most adequate all-round setup.
STEALTH PIVOT XL "ESSENTIAL" BOX CONTENT:
(36 parts) 2 assembled pivot hinges, 4 screws, 4 Hilti plugs, 4 hexagonal bolts, 16 metal shims for height adjustment corrections, 4 rubber height adjustment filling plates, 2 black pivot mount covers.
DIN EN 1191:2013 - Resistance to repeated opening and closing = C5
200.000x cycles (durability tested and approved by WOOD.BE)
Manufactured under US Patent No. 10273731
These off-the-shelve items are usually shipped within 2 business days.
Shipping outside EU countries: all export prices are exclusive of any tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by DHL and charged to the receiver when the parcel reaches its destination.