New B2B customer?
Create a professional account on Portapivot! Once your account is verified, you can buy products, track your orders and edit billing/shipping info.
Stealth Pivot XL pivoting hinge set
Stealth Pivot XL is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished solid surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
The hinge can be used in an offset axis configuration at 1/3 or in a central axis configuration as desired. The swing operation is adjustable for 180° or 360° functionality.
- Size: L 270 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Offset axis 1/3 or central axis position
- Swing operation: 180° or 360°
- optional 1-way 90° accessory included
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force 400N - 500N
- Maintenance free design
Stealth Pivot XL "complete set":
- 2 Stealth Pivot XL pivot hinges
- Fully assembled with 400N springs pre-installed
- 1 additional set of Suspa gas springs rated at 500N
- Screws, plugs & screwdriver bits
- 2 sets of optional positioning magnets
- 1-way magnetic accessory in various colors
- Silicon pivot mount covers in various colors
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment)
- Hexagonal pivot mount positioning bolts
- Mounting tool with drill holes
- Installation instructions
Stealth Pivot XL "basic set":
- without mounting tool and Loctite
All the necessary screws, bolts and accessories are included for easy product integration and on-site installation.
DIN EN 1191:2013 - Resistance to repeated opening and closing = C5
200.000x cycles (durability tested and approved by WOOD.BE)
Adaptable with 3 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N, 400N and 500N. The hinge is equipped with 400N out of the box.
The additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 400N is the most adequate all-round setup.
Shipping outside EU countries: all prices are exclusive of tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by Fedex and charged to you when your parcel reaches its destination.