New B2B customer?
Create a professional account on Portapivot! Once your account is verified, you can buy products, track your orders and edit billing/shipping info.
Stealth pivot is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door panel and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
The hinge can be positioned with the offset axis at either 80 mm or 178 mm from the panel edge, depending on the position of the axis when the hinge is inserted in the door panel. This position remains interchangeable.
- Size: L 170 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Modular axis point: 80 mm or 178 mm
- Swing operation: 180°
- optional 1-way 90° accessory included
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force (300N included)
- Maintenance free design
Stealth Pivot "complete set":
- 2 assembled Stealth Pivot hinges (300N pre-installed)
- Screws, plugs & screwdriver bits
- 1 set of optional positioning magnets
- 1-way accessory in various colors
- Silicon pivot mount covers in various colors
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment)
- Hexagonal pivot mount positioning bolts
- Mounting tool with drill holes
- Installation instructions
Stealth Pivot "basic set":
- without mounting tool and Loctite
All the necessary screws, bolts and accessories are included for easy product integration and on-site installation.
Adaptable with 2 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N and 400N. The hinge is equipped with 300N out of the box.
The additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 300N is the most adequate all-round setup.
Stealth Pivot kits are delivered to your doorstep within 1 week after your payment has been verified, by our preferred shipping partner Fedex. Shipping costs are calculated and charged upon ordering.
Shipping outside EU countries: all prices are exclusive of tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by Fedex and charged to you when your parcel reaches its destination.