New B2B customer?
Create a professional account on Portapivot! Once your account is verified, you can buy products, track your orders and edit billing/shipping info.
STEALTH PIVOT XL - COMPLETE SET
Stealth Pivot XL is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished solid surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
COMPLETE SET CONTENT:
- 2 assembled Stealth Pivot XL pivot hinges (400N pre-installed)
- Screws, plugs & screwdriver bits
- 2 sets 0° positioning magnets (optional use)
- 1-way magnetic accessory (2 white & 2 black)
- 1 white and 2 black silicon pivot mount covers
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment) + metal shims
- Hexagonal pivot mount 0° positioning bolts
- Mounting tool with drill marker holes
- Box content: 71 parts
- Installation instructions
All the necessary screws, bolts and accessories are included for easy product integration and on-site installation.
- Size: L 270 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Offset axis 1/3 or central axis position
- Swing operation: 180° or 360°
- Optional 1-way 90° accessory included
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech comfort closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force (400N included)
- Maintenance free design
PIVOT AXIS POSITION:
The hinge can be used in an offset axis configuration from 1/3 (-50 mm) up to a central axis configuration as desired. The swing operation is adjustable for 180° or 360° functionality depending on the desired pivot axis position.
Adaptable with 3 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N, 400N and 500N. The hinge is equipped with 400N out of the box. Additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 400N is the most adequate all-round setup.
STEALTH PIVOT XL "COMPLETE" BOX CONTENT:
(71 parts) 2 assembled pivot hinges, 1 metal mounting tool with drill marker holes, 1 Loctite bottle, 16 screws, 2 screwdriver bits, 6 Hilti plugs, 4 hexagonal bolts, 24 metal shims for height adjustment corrections, 4 rubber height adjustment filling plates, 4 magnets, 2 white 1-way accessories, 2 black 1-way accessories, 1 white pivot mount cover, 2 black pivot mount covers.
DIN EN 1191:2013 - Resistance to repeated opening and closing = C5
200.000x cycles (durability tested and approved by WOOD.BE)
These off-the-shelve items are usually shipped within 2 business days.
Shipping outside EU countries: all export prices are exclusive of any tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by Fedex and charged to the receiver when the parcel reaches its destination.