New B2B customer?
Create a professional account on Portapivot! Once your account is verified, you can buy products, track your orders and edit billing/shipping info.
STEALTH PIVOT NL - BASIC SET
Stealth pivot is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished solid surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door panel and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
BASIC SET CONTENT:
- 2 assembled Stealth Pivot NL hinges (300N pre-installed)
- Screws, plugs & screwdriver bits
- 1 set positioning magnets
- 1-way accessory in various colors
- Silicon pivot mount covers in various colors
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment) + shims
- Hexagonal pivot mount 0° positioning bolts
- Box content: 60 parts
- Installation instructions
All the necessary screws, bolts and accessories are included for easy product integration and on-site installation.
- Size: L 170 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Modular axis point: 80 mm or 178 mm
- Swing operation: 180°
- Optional 1-way 90° accessory included
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech comfort closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force (300N included)
- Maintenance free design
ADJUSTABLE AXIS POSITION:
The offset axis can be positioned at either 80 mm or 178 mm from the door panel edge, depending on the position of the axis when the hinge is inserted in the door panel. This position remains interchangeable.
Adaptable with 2 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N and 400N. The hinge is equipped with 300N out of the box. Additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 300N is the most adequate all-round setup.
STEALTH PIVOT NL "BASIC" BOX CONTENT:
(60 parts) 2 assembled pivot hinges, 14 screws, 2 screwdriver bits, 5 Hilti plugs, 4 hexagonal bolts, 20 metal shims for height adjustment corrections, 4 rubber height adjustment filling plates, 2 magnets, 2 white 1-way accessories, 2 black 1-way accessories, 1 white pivot mount cover, 2 black pivot mount covers.
DIN EN 1191:2013 - Resistance to repeated opening and closing = C5
200.000x cycles (durability tested and approved by WOOD.BE)
Manufactured under US Patent No. 10273731
These off-the-shelve items are usually shipped within 2 business days.
Shipping outside EU countries: all export prices are exclusive of any tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by Fedex and charged to the receiver when the parcel reaches its destination.