Stealth Pivot NL - Complete set
Stealth Pivot is specifically designed to be mounted on top of a finished solid surface without the need for built-in fixtures. The hinge is fitted inside the door panel and therefor remains invisible after installation, hence the name "Stealth Pivot".
- 2 assembled Stealth Pivot NL hinges (400N pre-installed)
- Screws, plugs & screwdriver bits
- 1 set positioning magnets
- 1-way accessory in various colors
- Silicon pivot mount covers in various colors
- Filling plates (pivot mount height adjustment) + shims
- Hexagonal pivot mount 0° positioning bolts
- Mounting tool with drill marker holes
- Box content: 62 parts
- Installation instructions
All the necessary screws, bolts and accessories are included for easy product integration and on-site installation.
- Size: L 170 mm x H 41 mm x W 25 mm
- Designed for doors up to 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Minimum axis point: 80 mm
- Swing operation: 180°
- Optional 1-way 90° accessory included
- 90° open/hold positioning
- High-tech comfort closing technology with Suspa gas springs
- Adjustable closing force (300N included)
- Maintenance free design
ADJUSTABLE AXIS POSITION:
The offset axis can be positioned at a minimum of 80 mm from the door panel edge, depending on the position of the axis when the hinge is inserted in the door panel.
Adaptable with 2 sets of Suspa gas springs, rated at 300N and 500N. The hinge is equipped with 400N out of the box. Additional gas springs are sold separately, but extensive testing has proven that 400N is the most adequate all-round setup.
STEALTH PIVOT NL "COMPLETE" BOX CONTENT:
(62 parts) 2 assembled pivot hinges, 1 metal mounting tool with drill marker holes, 1 Loctite bottle, 14 screws, 2 screwdriver bits, 5 Hilti plugs, 4 hexagonal bolts, 20 metal shims for height adjustment corrections, 4 rubber height adjustment filling plates, 2 magnets, 2 white 1-way accessories, 2 black 1-way accessories, 1 white pivot mount cover, 2 black pivot mount covers.
DIN EN 1191:2013 - Resistance to repeated opening and closing = C5
200.000x cycles (durability tested and approved by WOOD.BE)
Manufactured under US Patent No. 10273731
These off-the-shelve items are usually shipped within 2 business days.
Shipping outside EU countries: all export prices are exclusive of any tax. All customs, import duties and applicable tax are arranged by DHL and charged to the receiver when the parcel reaches its destination.